VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional
Author Message
 VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

Where can I find the differences between the Enterprise & Professional
Edition?

Thanks.

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:04:35 GMT
 VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional
Jose,

Quote:
>Where can I find the differences between the Enterprise & Professional
>Edition?

Here's an overview of the Enterprise version features. Remove them,
and you get Professional. :-)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/nextgen/technology/enterprisedefaul...

Mattias

====================================

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

CodeHound - The Software Developer's Search Engine
http://www.codehound.com

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:04:40 GMT

1. standard vs professional vs enterprise

2. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

3. vc#.net standard v. vs.net professional

4. Can't compile - VS.NET Beta2 Enterprise Edition

5. VC 6 vs VC7 (VS.net)

6. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0

7. Installing VS.Net and VS 6.0 side by side

8. Visual C++ Optimizing Compiler in VS.Net Professional

9. Visual C# Standard vs VS.NET Pro

10. Debugging with VS.NET 2003 and VS 6

11. New Install of VS.NET brings up IE vs App on debug

12. Standard vs Professional VC++.NET