dragdrop textbox operation over form
Author Message
 dragdrop textbox operation over form

I need an example of dragdrop operation of a textbox over form.
I obtain some results but there is any detail that I don't how to do. For
example in the
Form_DragOver event i put this line:

        e.Effect=DragDropEffects.Scroll;

but don't appears any effect in over the form.

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:59:01 GMT

1. Web form textbox Vs Windows form textbox.....

2. DragDrop operations

3. System Exception in Windows.Forms: DragDrop registration failed.

4. Microsoft Forms 2.0 TextBox limited to 64 chracteres !!

5. HELP: MS Form 2.0 TextBox problem in VC++

6. Cannot write into MS Forms 2.0 TextBox

7. HELP: MS Form 2.0 TextBox problem in VC++

8. Help:can't enter data into a Forms 2.0 TextBox

9. Cannot write into MS Forms 2.0 TextBox

10. Microsoft Forms 2.0 TextBox

11. Forms 2.0 TextBox Control won't work in dialog box

12. Problems with MS Forms Textbox and Combobox