Registry Hives
Author Message
 Registry Hives

OK i need to lead NTUSER.dat into the registry from my
program, changing some settings and unload it, its
in .DAT format? any idea?

Regards

Mike

Sat, 28 May 2005 19:03:00 GMT
 Registry Hives
MS KB Article Q297060 covers doing this (from VB6, but the principal remains
the same).

--
Nick Holmes
Coyote Software, GmbH.

Quote:
> OK i need to lead NTUSER.dat into the registry from my
> program, changing some settings and unload it, its
> in .DAT format? any idea?

> Regards

> Mike

Sat, 28 May 2005 19:27:52 GMT

1. how to load registry hive

3. Hive Based Registry + Chinese = "???"

4. Cleaning Hive based registry

5. Help me in Cleaning Hive-based registry

6. linking CFileDialog with CMyProjectDoc::serrialize(CArchive &ar)

7. How To Make Hive works

8. To use the registry or not to use the registry

9. Q: linking CFileDialog with CMyProjectDoc::Serrialize(CArchive &ar).

10. Registry - How do I read and write to the Registry?

11. Registry - How do I read and write to the registry?

12. about Registry... how to register DUN session informaiton to Registry...