ImageButton Click Event Handler Not Getting Fired, why not
Author Message
 ImageButton Click Event Handler Not Getting Fired, why not

I have done everything I can think of and can not get this to work.

I have a web form, with an imagebutton.  In the codebehind, I have an event
handler like this:

  public void LogoffBtn_Click(object sender,
System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs e)
  {
   FormsAuthentication.SignOut();
   Response.Redirect("Default.aspx",true);
  }

No matter what I do, I can not get it to be called when the button is
clicked.  What really gets me is that I have another page just like it that
works just fine.  The only way I can get this to work, is add the
OnClick="EventHandlerName" in the ImageButton Tag, and then change the
method to public.  What gives??

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:59:23 GMT

1. Why are Events Not getting Fired ?

2. SQLMERGXLib status event handler not firing

3. ControlBox click event not firing

4. ControlBox click event not firing

5. Double Click fires two single click events??

6. c# drop event not firing

7. dynamically created event not firing

8. MouseMove event not firing?

9. Events not firing?

10. fire event in second thread does not work in MinDependency

11. ATL ActiveX Control Event not firing in IE?

12. webbrowser events not fired when URL sent to a named targetframe