Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event
Author Message
 Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

Hi,
Can somebody tell me why we get mouse move event when ever we click on the
form. Is there some way out.

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 23:05:15 GMT
 Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event
Click with what? With Mouse?
Mouse is very sensitive. When you clicking you arm moves a mouse ( a bit).
It generates MouseMove.

George.

Quote:
> Hi,
> Can somebody tell me why we get mouse move event when ever we click on the
> form. Is there some way out.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 01:02:51 GMT

1. Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?

2. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

3. How to monitor mouse clicks with wndproc (not events)

4. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events

5. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

6. CListCtrl left mouse click event handler

7. How to trap a Right-Click Mouse Event on a WebBrowser2 control

8. Win 32 API mouse Click Event

9. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

10. Question about double and single mouse click event

11. Why are change notifications received before mouse events?

12. why number of mouse events is less than it shoud be