Tab positions on a tab page
Author Message
 Tab positions on a tab page

Any ideas how set the tab of a tab page onto the bottom?
I cant work it out and the MSDN isnt too helpful..

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:20:02 GMT
 Tab positions on a tab page
Seek and ye shall find....

set the tabcontrol alignment to bottom as follows :

tabcontrol.alignment = System.Windows.Forms.Tabalignment.Bottom

Hope that helps

Quote:
> Any ideas how set the tab of a tab page onto the bottom?
> I cant work it out and the MSDN isnt too helpful..

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:40:13 GMT

1. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

2. want tab control with tabs on bottom

3. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

4. Tab Control - disabling a tab

5. Switch to a tab from another tab

6. Moving the first tab in a tab control over a bit

7. Cannot press tab to move to a tab control after using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT

8. Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

9. Tab Control Ctrl-Tab-Keys

10. Tab control: separate a tab

11. tab key not tabbing in my dialog

12. Disabling individual tabs on a tab control