Executing native .exe file from C#
Author Message
 Executing native .exe file from C#

Is there way I can execute an exe file from C# program. If not is there any work
around for this?

Thanks for the help,
Allen

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 04:55:02 GMT
 Executing native .exe file from C#
Look at the System.Diagnostics.Process class (at least I think that's where
it was in Beta 1 as well).
Here's a quick example:
using System;
using System.Diagnostics;

public class ProcessTest {
    public static void Main(string[] args) {
        Process p = Process.Start(args[0]);
        p.WaitForExit();
        Console.WriteLine(args[0] + " exited.");
    }

Quote:
}

Is there way I can execute an exe file from C# program. If not is there any
work
around for this?

Thanks for the help,
Allen

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 05:06:18 GMT

1. c# execute exe file or execute commands

2. How to execute a exe file from c#

3. Executing a .exe file

4. Help with executing a dll from an exe file

5. How to execute an .EXE file in C ?

6. How to use ::ShellExecuteEx to execute *.exe file?

7. Execute the Exe File

8. Execute the Exe File

9. How to execute an .exe file which is on other machine

10. Executing C# code (VB Execute & Eval)

12. How to create native DOS exe or com?