Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form
Author Message
 Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form

I need to be able to add/remove columns to/from a C# ListView after
the control has been added to its form.  I've scanned this group and
tried various things.

If it's not possible, does anyone know of a good freeware, shareware
or--gulp--OTS grid component that allows this?

Thanks.

GSchultz

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:05:48 GMT
 Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form

try

this.listView1.Columns.Add ("Total Feed", 70,
HorizontalAlignment.Center);
ok???

Quote:

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:40:25 GMT
 Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form

Sorry.  I was passing -2 for the width, as with the initial columns.
Using a positive value worked.

Thanks.

Wed, 08 Jun 2005 01:29:33 GMT

1. Question about adding Columns to a ListView

2. Can't add columns to DbGrid

3. Can't add form events automatically

4. Using ClassWizard to Add Classes form DLL's

5. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

6. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

7. Column Doesn't Appear In ListView !!

8. how to resize listview column's width dynamically

9. ListView - How to add multicolumn bitmaps

10. How to Add a Dialogbar or Statusbar to a ListView

11. Adding checkboxes to listbox or listview - need hlp...

12. Add Images to Listview without ImageLists