Version Control in C#.NET standard edition
Author Message
 Version Control in C#.NET standard edition

Hi,

I am new in this, but I was wondering if there is a way
to enable version control in Visual Studio (C# standard
edition) in the same way that KDevelop does for Linux KDE
with CVS.
Do I need additional software?
Thanks for your reply in advance.
Vangelis.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:25:57 GMT
 Version Control in C#.NET standard edition
There are many Version Controlling Systems out there.  The one that works
best with Visual Studio is Visual Source Safe, but like anything Microsoft
costs more money.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am new in this, but I was wondering if there is a way
> to enable version control in Visual Studio (C# standard
> edition) in the same way that KDevelop does for Linux KDE
> with CVS.
> Do I need additional software?
> Thanks for your reply in advance.
> Vangelis.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:28:57 GMT

1. Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition

2. Visual C++ Version 4.0 Standard Edition Question

3. Visual C++.net STANDARD compatible HOME EDITION XP

4. VC++.NET Standard Edition Upgrade Requirements Question

5. Invalid Connection in VC++.NET Standard that is in Windows XP Home Edition PC

6. VC++.net standard edition - 2 questions

7. VC++.net Standard edition

8. find localhost for Visual C++.NET standard edition?

9. Creating assemly with C#.NET standard edition.

10. Visuals C# .NET Standard Edition doesn't include Class Library Project Template

11. Invalid Coonection in VC++.NET Standard that is in Windows XP Home Edition PC