How to open a folder not a file
Author Message
 How to open a folder not a file

I am having problems opening folders in C# using the dialog boxes.  Is there a property on the OpenFileDialog or is there some other trick?
--
Sent via http://www.*-*-*.com/
C# Index to resources

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:12:41 GMT
 How to open a folder not a file
SelectDirectoryDialog at GotDotNet:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/userarea/keywordsrch.aspx?keyword=Skye

Quote:

> I am having problems opening folders in C# using the dialog boxes.  Is there a property on the OpenFileDialog or is there some
other trick?
> --
> Sent via http://csharpindex.com
> C# Index to resources

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:50:28 GMT

1. FILEDIALOG - Open/ SELECT a FOLDER Not a FILE?!

2. CDaoDatabase::Open() will not open mdb file

3. Previously opened project files not opened on startup

4. File/Folder path of a file/folder on the explorer

5. Open explorer folder on a file

6. Can not access to the files in file open dialog

7. Select Directory/Folder, not File?

8. How to select folder(not file) with CDialogFile?(no content)

9. How to select folder(not file) with CDialogFile?(no content)

10. how can i get the list of all files/folders in a given folder

11. Finding & copying files in folder/sub folders

12. can't open file: to many files open