how to prevent console window closing automatically?
Author Message
 how to prevent console window closing automatically?

Hi,
When I run the program to see the output, it closes immediately. How do we
prevent this to examine the output.
Thank you very much

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:48:44 GMT
 how to prevent console window closing automatically?
Use Console.Read

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:15:14 GMT
 how to prevent console window closing automatically?
use this after your regular code:

while (System.Console.ReadLine().ToUpper() != 'Q')
{
//do nothing

Quote:
}

then just type q <enter> when you're ready.
regards
?

Quote:
> Hi,
> When I run the program to see the output, it closes immediately. How do we
> prevent this to examine the output.
> Thank you very much

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:00:50 GMT

1. how can I prevent the console window from closing automatically

2. Why do console apps close automatically?

3. Preventing window from closing

4. How to prevent MDI window from closing

5. Preventing child windows from closing?

6. How to prevent ESC from closing window in CRichEditCtrl

7. Prevent a window from begin close

8. How to preventing an MDI window from closing?

9. How to prevent ESC from closing window in CRichEditCtrl

10. How to preventing an MDI window from closing?

11. preventing document from closing when close all views

12. Preventing a document closing when its last view closes