Manifest resource compiled into C# exe file
Author Message
 Manifest resource compiled into C# exe file

Does anyone know how to include manifest resource into the C# exe file?
Changing Build Action to Embedded Resource doesn't work... ;((

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:11:00 GMT
 Manifest resource compiled into C# exe file
see the following link (watch for the line wrap)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_v...
t/html/vbtchusingwindowsxpvisualstyleswithcontrolsonwindowsforms.asp

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to include manifest resource into the C# exe file?
> Changing Build Action to Embedded Resource doesn't work... ;((

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 04:22:16 GMT
 Manifest resource compiled into C# exe file
Thanks! It's works! ;)

Quote:

> see the following link (watch for the line wrap)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_v...
Quote:
> t/html/vbtchusingwindowsxpvisualstyleswithcontrolsonwindowsforms.asp

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 04:50:00 GMT

1. How do I compile a resource file into my .EXE (non MFC app)

2. Using Resource .RES files to stick .bmp's and .wav files into .exe

3. Link new resource file with existing *.exe file ??

4. Compile C# to exe

5. Proposed addition to C# documentation comments for regex manifests

6. Q: Manifest constant for interface in C#?

7. Compiling to Standalone .EXE file!!!!!!!!

8. Data in compiled .exe files

9. Help on RC.EXE for compiling 16 bit RES files

10. Can compile csharp exe file, run on win98?

11. Resource file always compiled...

12. HELP Vis C++ trying to compile resource file as C++ code