unary operators and 'while' loops in CodeDOM
Author Message
 unary operators and 'while' loops in CodeDOM

How can I generate CodeDOM tree with unary operators ( like ! or ++) and
'while' loops? Does CodeDOM support it?
I found only binary operators and iteration loop (for) support.  :(

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 02:12:51 GMT

1. (Newbie) My Loop Isn't Looping - Aargh!

2. Curious 'while' loop

3. Comma operator in #define's (was Re: Usage of comma operator)

4. System::String '==' operator

5. '...' operator

6. VB activation: CreateObject Vs 'New' operator

7. binary 'operator *' has too many parameters

8. Equality '==' Operator

9. error C2593: 'operator <' is ambiguous

10. 'operator =' for CArray derived class

11. 'operator <<' is ambiguous error

12. Defining operator '=' for CMyClass