ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt Updated
Author Message
 ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt Updated

Hello Everyone,

We have updated HarnessIt, our unit testing suite for the .NET languages.

A FREE fully functional beta is available for download from our website:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Some of the improvements include
  a.. HarnessIt now runs on Microsoft.NET RC1 (Beta 2 version also available).
  b.. Added a Visual Basic.NET sample unit test project.
  c.. Test Projects use relative paths for improved "mobility" of projects.
  d.. Many minor refinements...
We hope you find HarnessIt a useful tool for your .NET development.

United Binary Software Development Team
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 22 May 2004 01:39:45 GMT
 ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt Updated

It's in Beta for a reason...

The current version, Beta 1f, does NOT have this problem. However, upgrading to this version will not resolve the issue introduced by Beta 1e.

Happy Testing,
Michael

Michael Kennedy
United Binary Software
http://www.unitedbinary.com

  http://www.unitedbinary.com/HarnessIt.aspx

  Some of the improvements include
    a.. HarnessIt now runs on Microsoft.NET RC1 (Beta 2 version also available).
    b.. Added a Visual Basic.NET sample unit test project.
    c.. Test Projects use relative paths for improved "mobility" of projects.
    d.. Many minor refinements...
  We hope you find HarnessIt a useful tool for your .NET development.

  United Binary Software Development Team
  http://www.unitedbinary.com

Sun, 23 May 2004 01:38:29 GMT

1. ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt

2. ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt

3. ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt Updated

4. ANN. HarnessIt Beta 2 - A Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages

5. ANN. HarnessIt Beta 2 - A Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages

6. CUnit and C++ Unit testing tools

7. ANN: Exocortex.Cg - A .NET Wrapper for NVIDIA's Cg Language

8. ANN: new .NET reporting tool

9. ANN: Automated testing for .NET -- now!

10. ANN: C#/.NET/OpenGL 3D Engine Updated.

11. ANN: Automated testing for .NET -- now!

12. Automatic test tool for .NET