Calling csc.exe from command line and having it generate doc with no error checking
Author Message
 Calling csc.exe from command line and having it generate doc with no error checking

oops thats not possible in this version of the compiler ... you can suppress
the warnings with /warn:0 but not the errors..

Regards
Saurabh Nandu
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> All,

> I want to call csc.exe from the command line on a specific .cs file with
the
> /doc switch and have it generate the xml, but I do not want it to do a
error
> check.. is this possible?  Can someone give me a example?

> Thanks,

> -David

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:14:41 GMT

1. command shell for csc.exe

2. How to call a command-line exe from inside your c# code

3. command line arg, parsing, error checking

4. Calling csc.exe from within c-sharp?

5. Replacing resources of an EXE file using command line commands

6. generating dependancies from command-line?

7. Generating ATL Proxy class from the command line

8. Generating DLL with global data from command line.

9. ERROR: MIDL.exe after having installed Platform SDK July 2000

10. preventing the logo and command line from being printed during command line build

11. running exe from c$ application with command line

12. making an exe that accepts command line params