DllInclude mapping for WinSCard.dll...please help
Author Message
 DllInclude mapping for WinSCard.dll...please help

I have to call few functions in WinSCard.dll and I am having heck of a time
figuring our correct type mapping or MarshalAs attributes.

Can someone please help me out please.
Following files will help you out (WinSCard.h, SCardErr.h)

Following is the functions list with definitions in C++

LONG SCardEstablishContext(
  IN DWORD dwScope,
  IN LPCVOID pvReserved1,
  IN LPCVOID pvReserved2,
  OUT LPSCARDCONTEXT phContext
);

LONG SCardConnect(
  IN SCARDCONTEXT hContext,
  IN LPCTSTR szReader,
  IN DWORD dwShareMode,
  IN DWORD dwPreferredProtocols,
  OUT LPSCARDHANDLE phCard,
  OUT LPDWORD pdwActiveProtocol
);LONG SCardStatus(
  IN SCARDHANDLE hCard,
  OUT LPTSTR szReaderName,
  IN OUT LPDWORD pcchReaderLen,
  OUT LPDWORD pdwState,
  OUT LPDWORD pdwProtocol,
  OUT LPBYTE pbAtr,
  IN OUT LPDWORD pcbAtrLen
);LONG SCardListReaders(
  IN SCARDCONTEXT hContext,
  IN LPCTSTR mszGroups,
  OUT LPTSTR mszReaders,
  IN OUT LPDWORD pcchReaders
);THANKSAmir

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:12:14 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. Please Help: multikey map

4. please help with printing mappings

5. Message Map Question -- Please Help

6. Please help with map

7. Problem with winscard function

8. DLL can't map to a reloaded second DLL

9. Please explain msvcrt.dll msvcrt20.dll msvcrt40.dll

10. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

11. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

12. help: Guru needed please please please