Simple DataGrid example needed
Author Message
 Simple DataGrid example needed

Could someone point me to an example of the simplest way of using a DataGrid
component?  All I want to do is treat it as an editable array of strings, or
the like.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:52:39 GMT
 Simple DataGrid example needed
This link shows you how to bind a arraylist to a datagrid in a minimal way.
It represents a table of squareroots. The datagrid is set readonly, so you
cannot edit the X column in the sample. But, if you change the ReadOnly
property on the datagrid, you can then edit column 1 and see the changes
back in the arraylist.

George Shepherd's Windows Forms FAQ contains an entry entitled:

     How can I bind an ArrayList to a DataGrid?

Check it out at:
http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/search/818.asp

Clay Burch, Syncfusion, Inc.
visit http://www.syncfusion.com for .NET Essentials

"Michael A. Covington (Portable computer)"

Quote:
> Could someone point me to an example of the simplest way of using a
DataGrid
> component?  All I want to do is treat it as an editable array of strings,
or
> the like.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:03:07 GMT

1. need examples for DropDownLists on a DataGrid

2. need c# DataGrid OnPreRender example

3. need example of simple TSR

4. need simple example

5. Need Simple example of Explicitly linked DLL

6. I need a Simple Frame Control Example

7. Need simple example of creating a thread (during a long process)

8. How to use CreateProcess() ? [need simple explanation/example]

9. Comm Port: Simple SDI Example Needed

10. Simple ATL Com object problem on simplest examples

11. Wanted: Example of DataGrid

12. DataGrid Master-Detail Example does not work???