HELP! Configuring VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME? .NET FRAMEWORK? SDK?
Author Message
 HELP! Configuring VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME? .NET FRAMEWORK? SDK?

Hi-
I plan to download the FRAMEWORK for .NET for WINDOWS ME, (the basic
runtime,
not the SDK). I also am downloading the SharpDevelop IDE/compiler. I'd
like to configure it to work with ME.

Also, what about the SDK? I know it doesn't run on ME (the full SDK,
131 mb I think). Am I just missing a lot of docs, can I run anything
in the SDK at all, how can I run them also without installing, is
there anything that I can get from the SDK basically. I know there are
some command line compilers but if I don't have the SDK that means
SharpDevelop won't work at all right and I'll never be able to code or
run a VB.NET application, right? Please help!

Yes I know you can develop and compile with SharpDevelop (which needs
to be configured for me..how do I do that?), but what about everything
else in the .NET Development SDK that can'trun on WINDOWS ME? Or is
there some trick to make it?

Any thing I have to do to make the platform which Microsoft says
should run on ME actually work..any extra steps? I read something
about having to change the PATH or something..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

~J

Sat, 28 May 2005 13:28:35 GMT

1. Regular .Net Framework versus Compact .Net Framework

2. HELP! Need help with framework/SDK/SharpDevelop/VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME?

3. Platform SDK and .net Framework SDK

4. HELP: Installation problem of Net Framework SDK.

5. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0

6. Help me convert VB.NET to C#.NET

7. VS.NET and .NET Framework

8. mixing .net framework functions and win 32 sdk

9. .NET Framework Version 1.1 SDK and Redistributable now available

10. .NET SDK or just framework on server?

11. RC .NET Framework SDK and Duwamish 7.0 sample

12. Exchext.h missing from .Net Framework SDK