Page Navigate?
Author Message
 Page Navigate?

I apologize if this has been asked.  I saw some references to similar questions but they've been scrubbed from the server.  I'm writing an ASP.Net app using C# code-behind.

I have your standard two frame app with a header frame that has a menu bar--using the IE tab strip control--and a content frame.  Based on which tab they select I can do a postback, check the selected index and determine what page they want to show in the main frame.  Question:  How do I force the main frame to navigate to the selected page?  I know how to do this with Javascript and or IFrames but I want to use as much Asp.Net as possible, at least until the performance needs tweaking.  I want something similar to the IE Treeview control's 'Target' property and 'Navigate' methods.

Any suggestions?  I've thought of adding a hidden HTMLLink to the header and then using client script forcing it to navigate but this seems to mix client and server script more than I want and is, frankly, a kludgy approach.  There must be a Page Navigate capability but if so it isn't obvious from the documentation....

thanks,
tim

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 08:47:48 GMT

1. Page.Navigate(url)

2. Navigate to a web page and then save file

3. navigating thru wizard pages

4. How to disable Navigate sournd in CHtmlView

5. Problems navigating to Default.aspx through IIS.

6. How do I navigate from Form to Form.

7. Call and navigate browser

8. Problem navigating a file

9. CBuilder5 CppWebBrowser->Navigate

10. Navigate a new browser from Dialog

11. New to ATL Please Help - Navigating Interface with two types of server (Exe and Dll)

12. Internet explorer plug-in (modify url localtion, if necessary, before navigate)