Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window
Author Message
 Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

Hi

I want to create a break point which breaks when a string contains another
string. In the sample code below I tried to set the condition like:

test.IndexOf("JK") > 0

but that line was invald. How are you supposed to do? The Immediate Window
did not like that line either! Is their any Option I can set so the
environment allows function calls?

Is their any easier way of creating the test string, like... test += chr(i)
?

Best regards
/Niklas

using System;
namespace ConsoleApplication9
{
 class Class1
 {
  [STAThread]
  static void Main(string[] args)
  {
   string test = "";
   System.Text.ASCIIEncoding AE = new System.Text.ASCIIEncoding();
   byte[] byteArray = new byte[1];
   char[] charArray = null;
   for(int i =65; i < 85; i++)
   {
    byteArray[0] = Convert.ToByte(i);
    charArray = AE.GetChars(byteArray);
    test += charArray[0].ToString();
   }
   Console.WriteLine(test);
  }
 }

Quote:
}

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:58:20 GMT

1. Call a function in a function with name of a function as parameter

2. C# client crashs when calling into Managed C++ which calls unmanaged c++ function

3. destructor is called before copy-constructor on temporary class (allocated on stack during function call)

4. function call vs system call

5. Help : Cross reference/Call structure of C function calls

6. CMap call within function call problem

7. Calling an exported function of a dll which are exported Stdcall calling convention

8. Call Back Functions call from within a DLL

9. Call C++ member function from C function ?

10. Question : A generic function to retrieve the call parameters of a function

11. Calling C++ Functions from C functions under HP and Linux

12. C function calling function in C++ library