Duplicate item in dataset
Author Message
 Duplicate item in dataset

Hi,

I have a grid, a listbox, an oledbadapter, an oledbconnection, a dataset and
a access 2000 table. When I fill my dataset, I get the table right, except
that the first row is duplicated at the end row of the grid and list box,
even if i have only one item. The select statement is "SELECT Nick FROM
Users". Any idea ?

Thank you

Carl

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:58:28 GMT

1. Remove duplicated items in an ArrayList

2. SortedList with duplicate items?

3. Duplicate items in a list

4. Duplicate menu items

5. duplicated items in ComboBox

6. Duplicate menu items

7. bind dataset item to checkbox in form??

8. can we assign two colums from one dataset to another dataset

9. How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)

10. Allocating Memory for Structs Item by Item

11. Disable CTreeCtrl item/items

12. CListCtrl item and sub-item confusion