How to include file in c#?
Author Message
 How to include file in c#?

Hi, I am beginner, I want to know how to include file in C#?

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:53:38 GMT
 How to include file in c#?
Jackfan,

You do not include a file in C# as you would do in C++.
What you can do is either include it as part of the project's files.  If
however it is a dll you may include a reference to it.

My feeling is that you have intend to include a .cs file.  (In which case
you will add it to the project and viola you have access to its contents.
Be ware of namespace though.)

Cheers,
Avi

Quote:
> Hi, I am beginner, I want to know how to include file in c#?

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:24:16 GMT
 How to include file in c#?
http://www.csharpfriends.com/Members/Main/Tutorials/get_tutorial.aspx...

http://www.csharpfriends.com
 World's Greatest C# Community Site,
 Sign-up, earn points, win FREE monthly prizes!
 (This months giveaways include SAM's C# Unleashed and WROX's
Professional C#  2nd edition)

Quote:

> Hi, I am beginner, I want to know how to include file in c#?

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:23:10 GMT
 How to include file in c#?
Ah, what's this URL got to do with this topic?

-glenn-

http://www.csharpfriends.com/Members/Main/Tutorials/get_tutorial.aspx...
9

Quote:

> http://www.csharpfriends.com
>  World's Greatest C# Community Site,
>  Sign-up, earn points, win FREE monthly prizes!
>  (This months giveaways include SAM's C# Unleashed and WROX's
> Professional C#  2nd edition)

Quote:
> > Hi, I am beginner, I want to know how to include file in c#?

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:41:42 GMT

1. source for included included files

2. Why won't a include file get included some times and not other

3. fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'excpt.h': No such file or directory

4. Fortran include file to C header file conversion

5. Questions about include files, and make file error

6. Newbie - Compile error (Cannot open include file: 'xmldom.idl': No such file or directory)

7. IP Helper include files and help files

8. Simulating include files

9. Multiply #included file only complains when var inited

10. Cannot open include file: 'crtdbg.h'

11. C++ include files

12. list of all nested #include files