Network Connection, Logged on To Net Pinging
Author Message
 Network Connection, Logged on To Net Pinging

Hi,

I need to find programmatically: in C# Beta2
 if I am logged onto another computer on my LAN or WAN. (get list of
computers I am logged on)
I need to find out if I have a network connection of some sort.
I need to Ping another machine.
I need to check if a web site is alive or not.
I need to find out the current URL on my Open browser.
  ( if I have my browser open and my URL is www.microsoft.com then I need to
get that URL)
is it possible?

Note:  Is there a way of protecting code yet???

Any help, Directions, is greatly appreciated.  Code is fine too.  Cash will
be better.

thanks all

Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:29:54 GMT

1. Win2000 - Network connection - ping - other funcs

2. usernames logged into Network Domain

3. Logging TCP connections?

4. Re-establishing lost network connection

5. Odbc driver on Windows95 client loosing connection over a NT 3.51 network

6. Network drive re-connection failure?

7. how can i get rate of network or dial connection

8. Which Function Can Monitor the Network Connections???

9. Connection over the network.

10. Network connection.

11. Dial-Up Networking Connection

12. Losing network connections when debugging service