Listbox Drag-Drop
Author Message
 Listbox Drag-Drop

Is there a way to drag and drop items from one listbox to another?
If so, how would i start?
Thanks a lot!

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:00:52 GMT
 Listbox Drag-Drop
Gordy,

  Yes, this works just like dragging between any controls (or forms) in
.NET.  You have to set AllowDrop on each control to true, and use the
DoDragDrop() method in your initiating control, and handle the Drag* events
in your receiving control.

  You probably want to look this up in a book or find a sample article
online at one of the csharp web sites.  My book covers drag and drop in
section 18.3, if that helps :-).

Erik

============
Erik Brown
Author of "Windows Forms Programming with C#"

> Is there a way to drag and drop items from one listbox to another?
> If so, how would i start?
> Thanks a lot!

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 05:18:58 GMT

1. Drag drop with listbox

2. Drag Drop Multiple Listbox Items

3. ListBoxes, Database View, and Drag, Drop

4. Drag and Drop Function in ListBox

5. Want my drag and drop listbox to auto-scroll too

6. Drag and drop over listbox

7. drag and drop to listbox

8. Q: ListBoxes and non-OLE Drag&Drop

9. Drag and Drop in a listbox

10. Drag and drop files into a listbox

11. ListBox, Datbase view, Drag, Drop

12. ListBox, Database View, and Drag Drop