.Net PDF Creator
Author Message
 .Net PDF Creator

Anybody know of a good PDF creatator like the one at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ , that
may also have code availiable to look at and use in my own project.

I was hoping to have it generate the PDF from an XML and XSL file, but
if that is not availiable I will take any lead that you guys can
through at me.  Any PDF and .Net things would be great.

Thanks
Nick

by the way a short overview of what the AlphaWorks lab program does
"XSL Formatting Objects Composer (XFC) is a typesetting and display
engine that implements a substantial portion of XSL Formatting Objects
(FO), which became a W3C Recommendation on October 15, 2001. XSL FO is
an XML language for typesetting, printing, or displaying any of the
world's written languages."

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:39:55 GMT
 .Net PDF Creator

Check out www.xmlpdf.com.  We produce a .NET PDF create written in C#.

This generates PDF files from VB.NET and C#.NET plus we provide a wrapper so
the .NET implementation can be called from VB6/ASP.

We lots of features support features including:

- merging fields from .NET objects (like 'customer.name')
- using TrueType fonts
- complex nested table formatting
- full Unicode support
- generation of PDF files in to Streams for sending back to a browser.

Regards

John Farrow

Quote:
> Anybody know of a good PDF creatator like the one at
> http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xfc that is implimented in .Net, that
> may also have code availiable to look at and use in my own project.

> I was hoping to have it generate the PDF from an XML and XSL file, but
> if that is not availiable I will take any lead that you guys can
> through at me.  Any PDF and .Net things would be great.

> Thanks
> Nick

> by the way a short overview of what the AlphaWorks lab program does
> "XSL Formatting Objects Composer (XFC) is a typesetting and display
> engine that implements a substantial portion of XSL Formatting Objects
> (FO), which became a W3C Recommendation on October 15, 2001. XSL FO is
> an XML language for typesetting, printing, or displaying any of the
> world's written languages."

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:04:43 GMT

1. creation of PDF in .NET

2. new freeware programming tool, source available: Programming Language Creator 1.00c (with C Interpreter Module)

3. NEW FREEWARE : Programming Language Creator (and) C Interpreter!

4. Programming Language Creator 1.50 (with C Interpreter) FREEWARE

5. C++ Creator Stroustrup,Wed,Nov 5;New Location!!

6. The Game Creator

7. NEW FREEWARE : Programming Language Creator by Adept Software (includes a C interpreter module)

8. Documentation Creator

9. CUG and Creators of Citadel Source Code sought

10. Unique filenames creator

11. Programming Language Creator 1.50 (with C Interpreter) UNRESTRICTED FREEWARE

12. Decent Help File Creator