Printing one document at a time
Author Message
 Printing one document at a time

Hi!

Can anyone teach me how to print just one or two documents at a time from a
list of 80 documents.
It seems to me that the easyest way to print the entire collection is to
make a for cycle that fills the textboxes and has a printDocument1.print()
in the end.
The problem with this is that i stay with 80 documents in the printer spool.

Thanks in advance

Jo?o Neto, Portugal

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:18:37 GMT
 Printing one document at a time
Jo?o,

    When you call the Print method, you should have an event handler that
will handle the PrintPage event.  This way, you can print what you need, and
indicate when you are done.  You don't have to print 80 separate documents,
you can print it in one large document.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Hi!

> Can anyone teach me how to print just one or two documents at a time from
> list of 80 documents.
> It seems to me that the easyest way to print the entire collection is to
> make a for cycle that fills the textboxes and has a printDocument1.print()
> in the end.
> The problem with this is that i stay with 80 documents in the printer
spool.

> Thanks in advance

> Jo?o Neto, Portugal

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:20:14 GMT
 Printing one document at a time
Joao, if you are already using the PrintDocument class as it seems you are
then why not just call Print() only on the Documents you want to print?  How
exactly are you doing this cause it doesn't seem like you are doing it
correctly.  If you could include some sample code demonstrating what you are
doing that would be helpful.

--
Greg
http://www.claritycon.com/

Quote:
> Hi!

> Can anyone teach me how to print just one or two documents at a time from
> list of 80 documents.
> It seems to me that the easyest way to print the entire collection is to
> make a for cycle that fills the textboxes and has a printDocument1.print()
> in the end.
> The problem with this is that i stay with 80 documents in the printer
spool.

> Thanks in advance

> Jo?o Neto, Portugal

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:25:02 GMT

1. Printing one document at a time

2. printing string one character at a time...

3. Print just one line at a time

4. Printing one line at a time

5. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

6. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

7. See One more time if some one can help

8. Print Preview and Printing a Document?

9. Print Preview and Printing a Document?

10. Create mutiple views of one document using different view classes

11. Get any document pointer (not just the active one)

12. Closing only one of several documents