Store WAV File in .resources, Sound Class?
Author Message
 Store WAV File in .resources, Sound Class?

How'dy!  How do I store a WAV file in a .resources file?  I am familiar with
the ResourceManager, but is there a sound class of any sorts?  Thanks...

-Noah Coad

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 06:11:52 GMT

1. Sound/WAV Class?

2. Play WAV File From Resource File

3. Managed C++ and playing WAV files (sound)

4. playing a .wav file or other sound

5. Using Resource .RES files to stick .bmp's and .wav files into .exe

6. Playing Sound (Wav) Files

7. play a sound file( *.wav) on modem to telephone

8. Starnge signal and 16bits stereo wav file to 16bits mono wav file

9. Converting a 16bits stereo wav file to a 16bits mono wav file

10. Playing a WAV file from a resource ...

11. Resource wav files

12. .WAV FIles as VC++ Resources