Getting Assembly compilation timestamp
Author Message
 Getting Assembly compilation timestamp

I'd like to display the assembly compilation timestamp along with it's
version in our help/about screen. Can't find this info. anywhere in the
assembly reflection classes. Does this information exist anywhere? If so,
where?

Thanks in advance,
    Neil

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:37:20 GMT
 Getting Assembly compilation timestamp
Errm, I'm using FileInfo directly on the assembly file as recommended by
someone in another newsgroup response.

Quote:
> I'd like to display the assembly compilation timestamp along with it's
> version in our help/about screen. Can't find this info. anywhere in the
> assembly reflection classes. Does this information exist anywhere? If so,
> where?

> Thanks in advance,
>     Neil

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:09:45 GMT

1. getting timestamp from time()

2. Getting File Timestamp

3. Compilation and build gets hung in VC++ 6

4. Getting XML documentation to appear in assembly

5. Getting debug information from application to assembly

6. When will an assembly gets unloaded ?

7. Getting Assembly Info on Runtime

8. getting the current path of an assembly

9. Programmatically getting the assembly version

10. Getting Version from Assembly

11. Please explain the diference @Assembly directive and Assembly class

12. Multiples Assembly in one Assembly