needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#
Author Message
 needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#

hi,

can someone help me finding a quick .CHM format of C# language and liberary
reference??? all that MS offers on MSDN is in .DOC format.

- sci

Sun, 02 May 2004 15:54:32 GMT
 needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#
MSDN is all you need...

Sun, 02 May 2004 23:07:31 GMT
 needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#
if i dont have MSDN??? can i get the CHM????

Quote:
> MSDN is all you need...

Tue, 04 May 2004 23:27:43 GMT
 needed: a good quick .CHM quick ref of C#
If you have a web browser you have MSDN! ;-)

See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/

NOTE: There is not a single CHM file. There are 890 files for a total of
1.18 GB, both CHM & CHI (I believe chi are the indexes).

Hope this helps
Jay

Quote:
> if i dont have MSDN??? can i get the CHM????

> > MSDN is all you need...

Wed, 05 May 2004 07:43:19 GMT

1. HELP:Need copy of MS Quick C w/Quick assembler 2.5x for windows

2. Need help finding good compiler - QUICK!

3. Debugger Quick Ref - gdb,dbx,vc,windbg,ntsd,edebug,perld

4. quick questions ref. doubles

5. Quick Sort, quicker, stable and anti-degeneration

6. Help-Quick answer to quick memory query

7. Quick C v2.0 versus Quick C v1.0

8. Difference between Quick C and Quick C/Win

9. Quick Question, Quick Answer

10. Looking for a good quick sort algorithm

11. MICROSOFT QUICK C is it any good

12. Best book for quick learning