I used the smaple from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
to create my own MMC-Snapin with C#, but there are still some Problems

#1: Doubclick on Nodes in the right fram do not expand the tree and select
the node on the left side
I can implement my own Eventhandler but i don't know haow to expand the tree
and open select the subnode
#2: in Lists i can't get any Click events, so i can't handle it, but i want
to make something like the lists in the Windows-Snapin for User and Grops

is there sombody who could help me?

MFG Ralf

PS: the sample at GotDotNet didn't help

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:30:07 GMT
 MMC-Snapin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 MMC-Snapin
i made a usercontrol with a listview. Listview is filled dynamically. in
Listview i can use Click-Events and Contextmenus

so there still is problem #1

Quote:
> Hello,

> I used the smaple from
> http://www.ironringsoftware.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageId=19
> to create my own MMC-Snapin with C#, but there are still some Problems

> #1: Doubclick on Nodes in the right fram do not expand the tree and select
> the node on the left side
> I can implement my own Eventhandler but i don't know haow to expand the
tree
> and open select the subnode
> #2: in Lists i can't get any Click events, so i can't handle it, but i
want
> to make something like the lists in the Windows-Snapin for User and Grops

> is there sombody who could help me?

> MFG Ralf

> PS: the sample at GotDotNet didn't help

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:14:21 GMT

1. MMC Snapin

2. ATL MMC Snapins

3. MMC Snapin

4. MMC Snapin

5. MMC Snapin with OCX Resultview failed to create control

6. MMC Snapin, refresh prob.

7. check box in MMC SnapIn

8. CheckBox in MMC SnapIn

9. Novice: Use ATL for MMC snapin?

10. Change MMC SnapIn default context menu

11. MMC snapin and toolbar buttons

12. How to debug Active X control shown by MMC Snapin