tab page color
Author Message
 tab page color

I cant seem to figure out how to change the host window
color of a group of tab pages. I can change the color of
each tab page just fine, but not the page they reside on.
Any ideas. I would imagine it is easy, but I cant find a
place to change it on the properties window.

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:38:11 GMT
 tab page color
Hello Magoo,

The TabControl's BackColor is controlled by the system color setting for
3D-objects. There is not an easy way to change it. Alternatively, you can
use some Third Party controls which allow customizing color settings. For
you convenience, I have included two links here:

TabControl
http://www.dotnetmagic.com/features.html

TabStripPanel .NET Control
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/products/dotnet/tabstrippanel/default.asp

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Lion Shi [MS}
MCSE, MCSD
Microsoft Support Engineer

You assume all risk for your use.  2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
--------------------

    Subject: tab page color
    Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:38:11 -0700

    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.CSharp

    I cant seem to figure out how to change the host window
    color of a group of tab pages. I can change the color of
    each tab page just fine, but not the page they reside on.
    Any ideas. I would imagine it is easy, but I cant find a
    place to change it on the properties window.

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:59:37 GMT

1. tab pages color

2. Tab positions on a tab page

3. How to color CTabCtrl's tabs to different color

4. select a different tab page

5. Highlighting a tab page title, like I can in MFC

6. Real problem! Tabbed page disappears

7. Tabbed pages in Output window

8. Q: How to bold the font on a Property Page Tab

9. Tab page

10. Property Pages and Tab Controls questions

11. DLL Tab Pages?

12. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages