How to get Content-Type by File Extension
Author Message
 How to get Content-Type by File Extension

Hi All:
   I want to get Content-Type Name by File Extension,Is
there any classes that can reach my need? I don't want get
these information in the regtable
(HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\DataBase\Content Type)!

thx!
                                    yours truly

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:01:25 GMT

1. getting contents of a txt file and outputing it to another

2. determine content type of a file

3. Getting VC++ 5.0 IDE to recognise additional file extensions

4. Getting files' name and extension

5. getting icon from file extension

6. SDK file extension and MFC file extension

7. Getting the file extension when Explorer is set not to display it

8. Associating file extensions, mime-types with C# application

9. Mime Types from File Extension in C

10. mime type from file extensions and vice versa

11. List of file extensions (types)

12. List of file extensions (types)