Creating instance of a DCOM Server on another machine
Author Message
 Creating instance of a DCOM Server on another machine

Hi all,
I am using a DCOM object the following way (using the IDE provided
auto-wrapping):

namespace MyApp {
    public class MyApp: ... {
        public MyApp() {
            m_MyServer = new MyServer.CMyCOMClass();
        }
        private MyServer.CMyCOMClass    m_MyServer;
    }

Quote:
}

This works fine on my local machine.
But how can I instantiate object m_MyServer on another specific computer?
Thanks a lot for helping a C# newbie!

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:15:12 GMT
 Creating instance of a DCOM Server on another machine

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Creating instance of a DCOM Server on another machine
Forgot to say, I want to do it programmatically, not by DCOM-Config...

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:30:20 GMT

1. Register DCOM Server in client machine without module file

2. Creating Instances coclasses in another COM server

3. Creating multiple instances of a server Component

4. COM Server Instance Created on Each Instantiation?

5. Create instance of an com object inside a the Com server

6. How to enable and create multiple instances of a COM server in ATL

7. why Can\'t create COM Instance After registering COM Server Successfully

8. Client hangs when creating "withevents" instance to DCOM server

9. Test DCOM on remote machine

10. How to get the client machine IP address from remote DCOM object

11. DCOM SOS- Class not registered on local Machine

12. Problem when passing a large linked list data across machine using DCOM