Visual Styles
Author Message
 Visual Styles

Hello everyone,
How visual styles( XP like look and feel) can be used in C# Applications. I
have XP installed on my computer. Thanks in advance.

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:37:33 GMT
 Visual Styles
Check this out (free): http://www.dotnetmagic.com/

HTH
Billy

--
Thanks,
Billy

Quote:
> Hello everyone,
> How visual styles( XP like look and feel) can be used in C# Applications.
> have XP installed on my computer. Thanks in advance.

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:42:40 GMT
 Visual Styles

Quote:
> Hello everyone,
> How visual styles( XP like look and feel) can be used in C#
Applications. I
> have XP installed on my computer. Thanks in advance.

[MSDN] Using XP Visual Styles in Windows Forms apps:
http://tinyurl.com/37yi

[MSDN] VS.NET Addin for using XP visual styles
(makes the above URL a little easier to do):
http://tinyurl.com/37yk

-c

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:43:40 GMT
 Visual Styles
Umar,

    There is a good article on how to do this located online at MSDN.  The
articles title is "Using Windows XP Visual Styles With Controls on Windows
Forms" and can be located at (watch for line wrap):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_v...
t/html/vbtchUsingWindowsXPVisualStylesWithControlsOnWindowsForms.asp

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> Hello everyone,
> How visual styles( XP like look and feel) can be used in C# Applications.
> have XP installed on my computer. Thanks in advance.

Mon, 23 May 2005 00:35:25 GMT
 Visual Styles
Thanks a lot for your help.

Mon, 23 May 2005 13:45:01 GMT

1. XP Visual Style & IE Plugin

2. XP visual styles

3. Windows XP Visual Styles and VB Ocx's

4. Looking for book about VISUAL style of C programs

5. Property page and XP Visual styles

6. XP visual styles in a DLL

7. XP visual styles for shell extensions

8. MDI Drawing glitch with XP visual style enabled

9. Win XP visual style and Focus Rectangle

10. XP Visual Styles with VC 6 and MFC

11. Enable XP Visual Styles for Dll App

12. Windows XP visual styles