Simple FTP Server needed
Author Message
 Simple FTP Server needed

Hi all,

does someone know where to get a simple FTP Server (with source-code)?
It just must receive data from some clients. Some clients should can
connect and send data at the same time (threading).

Thanks in advance,

Christian

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:48:21 GMT
 Simple FTP Server needed
Christian, here is a link to a ftp server sample.

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/internet/FTPServerinCSharp.asp

--
Greg
http://www.claritycon.com/

Quote:
> Hi all,

> does someone know where to get a simple FTP Server (with source-code)?
> It just must receive data from some clients. Some clients should can
> connect and send data at the same time (threading).

> Thanks in advance,

> Christian

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:28:43 GMT
 Simple FTP Server needed
Christian,

    You can always write your own server, it really shouldn't be that hard.
The specification for the protocol has been around forever and hasn't really
changed.  If I am not mistaken, the specification is RFC 959.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Hi all,

> does someone know where to get a simple FTP Server (with source-code)?
> It just must receive data from some clients. Some clients should can
> connect and send data at the same time (threading).

> Thanks in advance,

> Christian

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:25:20 GMT
 Simple FTP Server needed
Greg,

it's a Beta1 example and does not run with final Version. Some
Framework-classes changed.
Does somebody know another source for a ftp-server?

Thanks,

Chris

Quote:

> Christian, here is a link to a ftp server sample.

> http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/internet/FTPServerinCSharp.asp

> --
> Greg
> http://www.claritycon.com/

> > Hi all,

> > does someone know where to get a simple FTP Server (with source-code)?
> > It just must receive data from some clients. Some clients should can
> > connect and send data at the same time (threading).

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Christian

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:48:50 GMT
 Simple FTP Server needed
Sorry Christian, I thought gotdotnet took down all of the beta1 code.  If
there are any specific sections that you are having trouble converting feel
free to post them since a lot of us have converted code through all of the
beta's and RTM's to the final version.

--
Greg
http://www.claritycon.com/

Quote:
> Greg,

> it's a Beta1 example and does not run with final Version. Some
> Framework-classes changed.
> Does somebody know another source for a ftp-server?

> Thanks,

> Chris

Quote:
> > Christian, here is a link to a ftp server sample.

> > http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/internet/FTPServerinCSharp.asp

> > --
> > Greg
> > http://www.claritycon.com/

> > > Hi all,

> > > does someone know where to get a simple FTP Server (with source-code)?
> > > It just must receive data from some clients. Some clients should can
> > > connect and send data at the same time (threading).

> > > Thanks in advance,

> > > Christian

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:34:59 GMT

1. Simple FTP Server Source

2. Need FTP Server sample program

3. HELP Needs to check if file exists on FTP server

4. Sending messages to FTP client from FTP Server applications

5. need simple client server which passes up to 300 MB of dummy data

6. How to program a simple ftp client

7. Help with simple FTP daemon

8. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

9. creating a simple FTP program

10. Simple file download via FTP

11. access to a ftp server

12. Problem sending commands to FTP server