Windows Forms DataGrid Item Count
Author Message
 Windows Forms DataGrid Item Count

Hi

Can anybody tell me how to get the number of items currently displayed in a
windows forms datagrid?
The grid is bound to a dataset, in a master detail form, I wat to know how
records are displayed in the detail (datagrid).

Thanks, Michael.

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:28:35 GMT
 Windows Forms DataGrid Item Count
Hi

Can anybody tell me how to get the number of items currently displayed in a
windows forms datagrid?
The grid is bound to a dataset, in a master detail form, I wat to know how
records are displayed in the detail (datagrid).

Thanks, Michael.

Thu, 03 Mar 2005 01:17:57 GMT

1. How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)

2. Retreiving Current DataRow from bound Windows Forms DataGrid

3. Datagrid with Windows Form application

4. checkbox in DataGrid in Windows Form

5. get the names of the columns in my datagrid header (windows forms)

6. .net windows datagrid control doesn't work in a web form

7. Make Windows Form Application with VC++.NET 2002 using a visual form

8. System.Windows.Forms.Form

9. system.windows.forms.form.show()

10. classes that inherit from Windows.Forms.Form - problem with View Designer

11. Displaying XML in a System.Windows.Forms.Form control

12. Extending System.Windows.Forms.Form?