Howto enumerate machines in a domain using WMI
Author Message
 Howto enumerate machines in a domain using WMI

I can enumerate domains from WinNT:, and I can get information on a known
computer by using its name; but how can I enumerate the machines in a known
domain using WMI?

Frank Brown
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:11:57 GMT

1. Connecting to a remote machine with WMI?

2. HELP: Does Object query(WMI) works against remote win98 machine

3. Enumerate possible domains?

4. Enumerating Printers / Domains

5. newbie - enumerate computers in a domain

6. Enumerating Printers / Domains

7. Enumerating groups of NT4 domain

8. Enumerating Database drivers installed on a machine

9. enumerating machine names question

10. HOWTO : Enumerate USB devices

11. Listing Groups of Windows 2000 Domain or Local Machine

12. listing users on a machine/domain