Visual Test Framework?
Author Message
 Visual Test Framework?

Is there a test framework available for C# UI components, something like
Visual Test? I've been using dotUnit, which is fine for checking state and
invariants, but I'd like to exercise the UI.

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:10:19 GMT

1. Framework for Unit Test

2. asynchronous method calls and NUnit test framework

3. Gui Testing Framework for C#?

4. Performance Test on Visual C++ 6.0 and Visual C++.NET

5. framework to visual

6. Using different Compiler with Visual C++.net Framework

7. FrameWork to develop applications that have the same look than Visual C++

8. test test test test

9. Regular .Net Framework versus Compact .Net Framework

10. test...test...test

11. cppunit test for Embeded Visual Tool V++3

12. Spy++ causes Visual studio to hang - easy test...