Pop up MessageBox from C# webform
Author Message
 Pop up MessageBox from C# webform

I need to pop-up a MessageBox from within a C# webform.

Any suggestions?

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:54:21 GMT
 Pop up MessageBox from C# webform

Quote:
> I need to pop-up a MessageBox from within a C# webform.

> Any suggestions?

This must be client-side.

Use the javascript "window.alert()" function for simple message boxes
or VBScript's msgbox function on the client-side script.

-c

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:58:30 GMT

1. pop ups in webbrowser control

2. How do I interfere with system pop-ups

3. Help pop-ups in MFC App

4. Command Processing in Pop-Ups

5. Dialog box pop-ups - SDI vs. MDI apps

6. How to hide a messagebox before it pops up, in a dialog based app

7. How to pop up a messagebox...

8. WebForm to WebForm

9. C# based webform needed to report client login name

10. ActiveX Server Dll with C# WebForms

11. Problem with Session Variables in C# webform

12. How to build a pop warning frame like MSN by C#