Treeview node right-click
Author Message
 Treeview node right-click
I found the answer myself. I needed to use the GetNodeAt
method with x,y from the MouseDown event. Needed a form
level variable to hold the node.
Quote:

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:16:43 GMT

1. Clicking on a treeview node

2. Getting Node.Text in context menu clicked event in TreeView Control

3. TreeView & Right Click context menu behavior

4. right click to get a menu in a treeview

5. TreeView+TreeNode+ContextMenu+Right Click

6. Treeview: if Node is a parent of Node

7. TreeView Control with Node = Node Name + Combobox

8. Changing Font of Nodes in a Treeview

9. Selecting a node in a treeview programatically

10. add nodes to a treeview out of a thread

11. TreeView - setting selected node

12. Nested TreeView node levels