access to a ftp server
Author Message
 access to a ftp server

Hello,

I want to login to a FTp server.
I know there are a lot of FTP components out there, but I want one,
which tells me if my Login is correct or not!
I only want to know if I can logon into the server.

thx

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:18:47 GMT

1. Sending messages to FTP client from FTP Server applications

2. Accessing Data from an Access database from a Web Server

3. Accessing Data from an Access database from a Web Server

4. Help:Accessing SQL server thro' MS-Access

5. Problem sending commands to FTP server

6. Simple FTP Server needed

7. FTP SERVER HOLDS GCC BINARIES, WHERE?

8. FTP server wanted for PathFinder

9. FTP Server

10. ftp server address to http address

11. How to find available space in FTP Server !

12. where can i get sources of ftp/telnet server side