Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help
Author Message
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help

Hi Guys,

I have this error sometimes when  I tired to run my ASP.NET application and
it complain about the import part of my code where I tried to add new custom
dll which we made for our class structure , the funny things is I got this
error sometimes not always , I really appreciate your help ,I really don't
know what to do :(

Thanks in advance for you help

Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 03:12:02 GMT
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help
Reza,

    What is the error?  What kind of DLL is it?  Is it a .NET assembly, a
COM class library, or a DLL that exports functions?

--
                              - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Hi Guys,

> I have this error sometimes when  I tired to run my ASP.NET application
and
> it complain about the import part of my code where I tried to add new
custom
> dll which we made for our class structure , the funny things is I got this
> error sometimes not always , I really appreciate your help ,I really don't
> know what to do :(

> Thanks in advance for you help

> Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:15:28 GMT
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help
Nicholas,

The dll is .NET assembly ,other guys made it in C#  and it's pure class
structure and It works sometimes but when I get this error it says check
your machine.confing file, Hope It can help if you need anything else please
let me know

Thanks again

Reza

Quote:
> Reza,

>     What is the error?  What kind of DLL is it?  Is it a .NET assembly, a
> COM class library, or a DLL that exports functions?

> --
>                               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

> > Hi Guys,

> > I have this error sometimes when  I tired to run my ASP.NET application
> and
> > it complain about the import part of my code where I tried to add new
> custom
> > dll which we made for our class structure , the funny things is I got
this
> > error sometimes not always , I really appreciate your help ,I really
don't
> > know what to do :(

> > Thanks in advance for you help

> > Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 03:35:03 GMT
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help

The dll is .NET assembly ,other guys made it in C#  and it's pure class
structure and It works sometimes but when I get this error it says check
your machine.confing file, Hope It can help if you need anything else
please let me know

Thanks again

Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:33:46 GMT
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help
Reza,

    Perhaps the version of the CLR that the assembly was compiled in is
different from the version that is running in ASP.NET.

    Also, what kind of exception is thrown?  Are there any more details?

--
                              - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Nicholas,

> The dll is .NET assembly ,other guys made it in C#  and it's pure class
> structure and It works sometimes but when I get this error it says check
> your machine.confing file, Hope It can help if you need anything else
please
> let me know

> Thanks again

> Reza

in

> > Reza,

> >     What is the error?  What kind of DLL is it?  Is it a .NET assembly,
> > COM class library, or a DLL that exports functions?

> > --
> >                               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

> > > Hi Guys,

> > > I have this error sometimes when  I tired to run my ASP.NET
application
> > and
> > > it complain about the import part of my code where I tried to add new
> > custom
> > > dll which we made for our class structure , the funny things is I got
> this
> > > error sometimes not always , I really appreciate your help ,I really
> don't
> > > know what to do :(

> > > Thanks in advance for you help

> > > Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:54:08 GMT
 Acess denied in ASP.NET when it tries to import dll- please help
Nicholas

I forgot to tell you abbout ErrorMessage : It says Access denied , cannot
import  <add assembly="*"/>  from machine.config

Thanks
Reza

Quote:
> Reza,

>     What is the error?  What kind of DLL is it?  Is it a .NET assembly, a
> COM class library, or a DLL that exports functions?

> --
>                               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

> > Hi Guys,

> > I have this error sometimes when  I tired to run my ASP.NET application
> and
> > it complain about the import part of my code where I tried to add new
> custom
> > dll which we made for our class structure , the funny things is I got
this
> > error sometimes not always , I really appreciate your help ,I really
don't
> > know what to do :(

> > Thanks in advance for you help

> > Reza

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 04:03:20 GMT

1. Acess denied - still no result!! please help

2. Access Denied when executing WMI query from ASP.NET

3. Help with #import or dll use in general, Please

4. PLEASE HELP: circular DLL import dependencies

5. How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

6. Anyone Tried C++ with ASP.Net?

7. compile errors trying to do #import vbscript.dll

8. Mixed-mode dll and ASP.Net

9. How to rename ASP.NET webservices dll ?

10. #import problem in VC++.NET (tlb is created after the DLL)

11. Recommend me a C#/ASP.NET book please

12. Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0