Draging a label across a form.
Author Message
 Draging a label across a form.

Hello.

I want to be able to drag a label across a form. Can anyone explain how
i can achieve this plz? Also, how do you get the correct mouse position?

Can anyone 'clue me up'?

Sat, 28 May 2005 18:24:09 GMT
 Draging a label across a form.
To get the mouse position (here on a mouseMove Event):

    private void OnMouseMoveEvent(object sender,MouseEventArgs e)
    {
        int x = e.X;
        int y = e.Y;
        [...]
    }

Is it that what you want?
The thing with the label: No idea - sorry.
Robin.

Quote: