Reuse of cs files, namespace, arch advice pls
Author Message
 Reuse of cs files, namespace, arch advice pls

This is a rather fundamental architect problem. Suppose I
develop a WinForm with assoc. class in Project A. Then I
want to use that same source oode in Project B, then  C. -
maybe making some internal tweaks. I can somewhat do that
by copying the cs file to Project B, then add an exisiting
item. But it appears I then have to go in and change the
namespace to match Project B. Is there a way to tell the
Project B to see the code from namespace provided by
project A.  - as in not just look underneath [ or some
other scheme ] Thanks

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 00:11:43 GMT

1. expert advice needed pls, pls, pls

2. Two CS files (using namespaces)

4. Soliciting views on PLs in CS education

5. Help!!! Novice CS Advice

6. can someone pls advice?

7. resx files needed for cs - files ??

8. CS files display in VS6 like CPP files ?

9. Doc-view arch without a file

10. Doc-view arch without a file

11. Include code in other Cs files

12. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime