How to check the internet connection
Author Message
 How to check the internet connection

Fernando,

    You can always call the InternetCheckConnection function in the wininet
API.  The declaration is as follows:

[DllImport("wininet.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Auto)]
public static extern InternetCheckConnection(
    string lpszUrl,
    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U4)] int dwFlags,
    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U4)] int dwReserved);

    You can pass null or zero for all the arguments to test the connection.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> Hi nG!
> How to check the internet connection. I need a function to check this.
> Someone, please?

> Thanks.

> - Fernando Lopes

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:51:23 GMT

1. how can I check the internet connection status ?

2. Check Internet Connection

3. check if internet connection is available

4. check for internet connection

5. Checking Internet connections

6. Check for Internet connection

7. check if internet connection is available

8. Checking for Internet connection

9. Checking connection to internet

10. CHECKING FOR INTERNET CONNECTION - NO SUPPORT

11. How to check internet connection in evc

12. dial-up and internet lan connection