Property with different access modifiers for get and set
Author Message
 Property with different access modifiers for get and set

Hi,

how can I write a property with different access modifiers for get and set?
E.g. one property with an internal set accessor and a public get accessor.
When I separate the get and set accessor, I get a compiler error because I
am using a property name twice.

Thanks,

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:03:05 GMT
 Property with different access modifiers for get and set
Can't.
--
Nathan Alden
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 02:45:11 GMT
 Property with different access modifiers for get and set
Quote:

> Can't.

But should be able to!

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 05:59:48 GMT
 Property with different access modifiers for get and set
Most definitely. :)
--
Nathan Alden
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 22:52:42 GMT

1. Property access modifiers...

2. Property Access Modifiers.

3. Setting / getting list separator (Regional Setting Properties)???

4. How to set different font sizes for Dialog box properties

5. User Controls: Accessing Properties (a slightly different point of view)

6. Mixed (private/public) access for get/set property

7. Main() method of default access modifier ??

8. Proper access modifier(s) for dtors in MC++?

9. About Access-Modifier in the Main() method

10. access modifiers on accessor declarators

11. Cannot change access modifiers

12. C# and friend access modifier