Event ID: 1003
Date:  5/6/2002
Time:  12:58:16 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: MYCOMP

aspnet_wp.exe  (PID: 2052) was recycled because it was suspected to be in a
deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending requests in the
last 180 seconds.

--Cody

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 05:40:55 GMT

1. Thread Pool Deadlock -- need help!

2. Deadlock on thread exit using TRACE() on W2K

3. Deadlocks caused by OutputDebugString / TRACE near thread exit

4. Deadlock on thread exit using TRACE() on W2K

5. Deadlock with std::map and free threaded COM

6. how to handle Msg Timeout betwee 2 threads

7. Set Thread timeout

8. suspect include file rule

9. Suspected bug in MS Jet or Access 2000 SQL/VBA engine

10. Suspected Compiler Bug

11. Suspected bug in .NetFramework (1.0.5000.0 or 1.1.4322.573) PageSetupDialog or PageSettings

12. Suspected Error in Floating point arithmetic