Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically
Author Message
 Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically

In IE 6 under File->Save As, there is a way to save a page as a single
archive.  All images and such are base64 encoded and what you get is a
single file that ends with a *.mht extension.  I was wondering if there is a
way to do this through the IE6 API? If anyone has any example code, or can
point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Matt

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:35:52 GMT

1. Automating web page testing, programmatically

2. C# and excel automation (Save as Web Page)

3. saving web pages

4. saving web pages using C#

5. Navigate to a web page and then save file

7. Saving web pages with links, images

8. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

9. Wot am I doing rong??

10. Am I doing this right?

11. what am i doing wrong?

12. what am I doing wrong here?