record sound
Author Message
 record sound

hi all,

i need a method to record a sound input from the user through a web page. is
there any active-x or anything related to it?

rgds,
CMA

Sun, 22 May 2005 18:44:38 GMT
 record sound
CMA,

    Where are you going to record it to?  I think that you are going to have
much difficulty doing this, as you are going to have to set a slew of
security settings in order to get this to work.

    And there isn't anything in the framework to handle this.  The first
place I would look would be is Direct X for this kind of thing.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> hi all,

> i need a method to record a sound input from the user through a web page.
is
> there any active-x or anything related to it?

> rgds,
> CMA

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:22:16 GMT

1. How do I record sound from sound card?

2. Recording Sounds

3. Recording Sounds with a Microphone

4. Recording Sound Problems..

5. Access Violation when calling WaveInOpen function in Visual C++ 4.2 for recording sound

6. Recording sound input by microphone

7. any sample for recording sound in wav format?

8. Recording Sound to Memory

9. Help Required: Problems recording sound using MCI

10. Recording Sound Problems..

11. Record Sound and save to wave file by waveinstart

12. How to record a sound?