More on Active Script and Window Script Control
Author Message
 More on Active Script and Window Script Control

Quote:
> I am also want to host JScript within a C# application and I know that I'm
going to use
> Active Script to have fragments of JScript
> compiled at run-time and execution coordinated by a C# program. Could

someone show me how to set up an Active Script. Also how to invoke it from a
c# application.

Hey,

This question is better answered in the C# or the Hosting newsgroups
(added).

To get started, take a look at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
ml/scripting071299.asp

Peter

--

This must be the disclaimer I waited years to read:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:44:51 GMT

1. Problem with scripting ATL 7.0 ActiveX Control under Windows 98

2. Active Scripting questions

3. Thread switch when using active scripting.

4. Active Scripting in an MFC app

5. Active Script Engine

6. Windows Script Host in C#

7. building C# project from windows script host

8. ANN: Scripting language for Windows

9. Can you run perl scripts in Windows?

10. windows scripting host objects

11. Windows Scripting with Visual C++

12. Ann: Simkin Embedded Scripting language ported to Windows CE